Are you thinking about solar installation in Canberra and don’t know where to start? There’s so much information out there but you’re not really sure what’s right for you and your needs? Let us take that stress away for you.
The Solar Family offers energy efficient solutions across Canberra and its surrounds. If you choose The Solar Family you can be guaranteed quality service with an established company that can offer you instant local support. You won’t be waiting for months for interstate companies to find available contractors to help you with your inquiries or needs.
We offer comprehensive energy solutions and extremely cost-efficient services. We will provide a system that meets the needs of your household/property and will find you the most cost-effective option for your requirements.
Let The Solar Family help set you on a future path of never-ending energy benefits. With Solar, you’ll continue to save money for the lifetime of your system.
Here’s what you can expect from The Solar Family with your end-to-end solar installation:
Before your quote
- We can talk to you about the benefits of solar energy and the solar installation process.
- We can provide an on-site inspection where we can assess your property and any switchboard upgrade requirements to ensure full compliance with Australian and New Zealand standards.
- Alternatively, we can provide a site unseen quote from an aerial view of your property which is also very accurate. This may require a little more information from you over the phone before we proceed with your quote.
- Before you accept your quote, we can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Once you accept your quote
- Once you’ve accepted the quote we will organise a day that suits you to complete the installation.
- We will consult with you on the day if there are any changes to the placement of solar panels/inverter due to safety or performance issues to ensure you are happy.
- We will organise the ACT Government’s compulsory inspection of your solar system installation and meet the inspector at your property.
- At The Solar Family, we provide a 5-year comprehensive warranty on the entire solar system which covers parts and labour for all components. This is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, depending on the product you choose.
- We will connect you to your WiFi so you can monitor your system performance.
- We will trade the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STC’s), the federal government rebate which takes the worry away from you having to claim them.
- The price of the STCs will be deducted from your quote reducing the price of your system.
- Once your solar system is installed, you can contact our friendly staff with any questions you have about the process or the performance of your system.
- We can provide referral discounts if your neighbours are also interested in solar. Just ask when you call!